Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

I can't believe it is almost Christmas! I love this time of year; although, I usually end up really stressed out because there is so much to do. The tree is up, and we even put up a few lights outside this year. I am really going to try to do a little more posting for the holidays, and I still need to put up Avery's birthday post. Between work, home duties, and Girl Scouts, I've been worn out! I did get my cards ordered though! Really excited about them. I ordered them from shutterfly.com, and they were designed by Stacy Claire Boyd. When I worked for IGS in Alabama, we sold Stacy Claire Boyd some printing equipment and serviced it on occasion!
Vintage Provence Holiday 2011 Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

So, Merry Christmas- a little early!

No comments:

Post a Comment