Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Manic Monday, Terrible Tuesday...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monday started off after getting NO sleep with me trying to get an appointment for Avery at the pediatrician's office. Our doctor is on vacation this week, so we had to see a different doctor. We're not sure what is wrong with her yet. She has just been extra fussy, and seems to have some sort of urinary tract or bladder issue. We sent a sample to the lab and should know the results tomorrow.
We didn't get much sleep last night either. I'm not sure I remember what it's like to sleep!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went to the bathroom like I do every morning, and the toilet started to overflow. I tried the plunger to no avail, so I waited for it to quit, and then dried up the mess. I was in a hurry to get ready for work, so I left the towels and went upstairs to take a shower. When I came back downstairs to get the blow dryer, all the shower water was pouring out of the downstairs toilet! So, now there is at least a half inch of soapy shower water in the bathroom floor, and it is running out onto the bedroom carpet. A plumber is supposed to be on his way. I hope the rest of the week gets better!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment